Hatfield Broad Oak Football Club
Thank you for visiting Hatfield Broad Oak Football Club website. We are getting a vibrant community Football Club going in Hatfield Broad Oak.
This is happening thanks to YOU!
To find out how our veterans team are getting on click here.
Saturday Morning Youth Training 9:30am - 10:30am
Local boys and girls from 4 years up to 11 years old are welcome to join fun youth football training sessions. Bring a drink, make sure you have football boots and shin pads.
Men's Training Now Tuesdays
Men's First Team and Veterans Football Training is on Tuesdays starting at 8pm at the Leventhorpe School, Sawbridgeworth.
- Do you want to play youth football?
- Do you want to play Senior men's (16+) football?
- Do you want to play veterans men's football?
- Do you want to play women’s football?
- Do you want to play 5-A-Side football?
- Do you just want a kick about?
- Do you want to help out?
- Do you want to come and watch?
"Football is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom" - Danny Blanchflower
"It's no use just winning, we've got to win well." - Bill Nicolson
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.”- Bill Shankly